CBD for Pain
- CBD is changing the way the medical community thinks about pain.
- It’s an all-natural, completely safe treatment method that carries no risk of addiction.
- Patients aren’t willing to accept opioids as their only option for pain treatment ANYMORE!
- Unlike opioids, CBD won’t get you high.
CBD is a cannabinoid compound
Hemp is a special form of cannabis that’s rich in CBD
but has an extremely low THC content. CBD by itself won’t make you feel stoned!
Pain is your body’s way of protecting itself. When your tissues are damaged, the nerves send a signal to your brain.
That signal is translated as pain. It’s an important process because
it can get you to stop doing things that hurt you. When pain becomes chronic or acute, it’s very
hard to deal with.There’s an entire industry that exists only to help people manage their pain.
2008 study found that CBD effectively treated chronic pain.
- Make sure you only purchase high-quality CBD products. -
If you’re going to buy CBD online, be sure to know more about the company you order from
as the world of CBD is still largely unregulated.
Here at Contour Day Spa, offer healing therapies that include Hemp that is rich in CBD.
Please ask your therapist for more information.
We understand that it's not always easy to rearrange your schedule for your hair care needs. To give you an incentive to book with us during our quieter times, we invite you to join us on a Tuesday or Wednesday before 3:00 PM for a Hair Styling service at 20% off our normal price.
Please call ahead for openings and be sure to mention this ad at the time of booking to be eligible for a discount.
(Offer apply to selected designers: Sandra, Rochelle, Angela, Rashanda, Lana)